Monday, January 3, 2011

Strangely Warmed Hearts & A 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Currently Wendy, Todd, Kate, Anna, and myself (Katrina) are riding the express train leading out of the airport into LONDON!!!! Wendy has convinced us all to battle the cold winter London air and have our "hearts strangely warmed" at a few John Wesley sites. As the two United Methodist students on the trip we are certain that we will have converts by the time we fly out this evening. All joking aside though, the real reason I asked to blog today is because two years ago today I made the best decision of my life and married my best friend.  Jonathan David Drew-Happy 2nd Anniversary!  I am so blessed to be married to a man who supports me as I pursue my dreams and chase after God's crazy adventures around the world.  I hate being apart from you today but I know that as I fall more madly in love with my Jesus on this trip, I will in turn fall even more deeply in love with YOU (Jonny)!  Thank you to all of you at home praying for our safe travels! Keep em' coming, we've still got a long road ahead of us!  Many Blessings, Katrina

1 comment: